What's in this article:
1. How to connect SyncroMSP to MSPbots
- Secure the Site and Token information for your SyncroMSP account.
- Go to SyncroMSP API Tokens page and click the +New Token button.
- Click the Custom Permissions tab.
- Give the new token a Name.
- Enter an Expiration date.
- Select the Permissions that you want to activate.
- Select the Create API Token option.
- Log in to the MSbots app and navigate to Integrations on the menu.
- On the Integrations tab, search for SyncroMSP and click it.
- Enter the Site and Token in the corresponding fields.
- Click Save And Sync.
If the API is not authorized, you will see a synchronization failure log on the API details page like the example below.
For information on investigating and resolving synch issues, read the article How can I fix the red number alert on Integrations? and section 2.2 in the article Integrations.
2. Prebuilt Datasets for SyncroMSP
View the available SyncroMSP datasets on the page SyncroMSP Public Datasets.