You need to provide your site domain and API key to connect IT Glue to MSPbots.
To set up MSPbots integration with IT Glue:
- Configure a domain name in the server.
- Follow the steps below to get the API key:
- Log in to IT Glue as an administrator and create an API key.
- Click Account in the top menu bar.
- Select Settings from the left navigation.
- Select the API Keys tab.
- Click the plus sign to create a new API key.
- Enter a Name for the key (example: MSPbots).
- Tick the Password Access checkbox.
Important: If the Password Access checkbox is not selected, the integration will not work and will return an error in MSPbots.
- Click Generate API Key. The key is generated.
- Log in to MSPbots as an administrator and navigate to Integrations.
- Find IT Glue and click it.
- Provide the Server and the API key in their corresponding fields.
- Click the Save and Sync button.