- You have the license to access our apps.
Please view the following links for help with assigning licenses to users:
How to Assign and Remove a License for Attendance Manager
How to Assign and Remove a License for NextTicket Manager
- You have the correct role and permission.
Some settings and reports require you to have specific permissions for access. For example, you must have financial access to access financial reports. To ensure that the correct role is assigned, please refer to the article MSPbots User Roles and Descriptions.
- You have reached the paywall for the allowed number of users.
You can only assign the maximum number of licenses allowed in your bundle or package.
To grant access when you have maximized the allowed number of users, you may do any of the following:
- Remove the license of inactive members and grant it to a new user.
- If a member needs to view only the reports, you can give this user dashboard only access.To do this, go to Settings > User Management. Find the member’s name and edit the role by selecting Dashboard Only from the Role Config dropdown list.
- Purchase more seats or upgrade your plan.