What's in this article:
1. How to set up your MSPbots integration with OpenAI
To connect MSPbots to OpenAI:
- Create the OpenAI API Key.
- Register an account with OpenAI.
- Log in and enter your account on the API keys page. https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys
- Click the Create new secret key button and click Copy to save the key locally.
- Please add the billing limit to prevent accidental over usage
- Test your connection. If you encounter an error, check if the OpenAI account you used to log in has the correct credentials.
- Next, go to the MSPbots app and navigate to Integrations.
- Find OpenAI and click it to open.
- Enter the API Key, then click Save And Sync.
2. OpenAI API docs
3. Submitted use case ideas:
- Check the sentiment of the notes and comments added by the client. Write it into a dataset, then use the dataset to create a dashboard and bot to alert management.
- Check the client's reply. If they gave the instruction to close the ticket, then close the ticket.
- Give input windows in the browser to compose a time entry or reply. Polish the English to ensure correct grammar and spelling, and format the time log based on the company's standard.
- Detect the type and subtype progressive based on the original description and follow-up reply and time entries. Alert the ticket owner or dispatch to approve the changes.
- Write the ticket summary into the solution field when the ticket is ready to be closed.
Do you have other ideas? Please post them here: https://forum.mspbots.ai/t/chatgpt-integration-released-looking-for-ideas/845.
You an also open a ticket by emailing email@example.com.