In the Settings tab of MSPbots, Admin Users can make basic changes to the platform's features.
Here are the tasks that you can do in the User Management tab of MSPbots:
- View all user details gathered from your MS Teams users and PSA users.
- Disable the user profile to hide it from the Attendance board.
- Enable and disable message alerts for specific users.
Here are the tasks that you can do in the Organization tab of MSPbots:
- View your Organization Unit (OU) or structure based on your MS Teams users.
- Admins can also add and delete OUs and the changes will only take effect within the Settings tab of MSPbots.
Here are the tasks that you can do in the Role Management tab of MSPbots:
- Grant user-specific admin permission to a user
- In Menu Scope, grant the users access to tabs and options in the MSPbots app.
- In Data Scope, restrict the users' access that is granted in Menu Scope based on the users' organization and/or department.
Here are the tasks that you can do in the Work Schedule tab of MSPbots:
- Create and modify your team's work schedule.
- Create a template to assign to your teams per batch.
Note: This setting is also available in the Attendance tab.
Make sure to complete the Get Started page to sync AAD, Teams, and Ticketing systems user profiles.