You need Office 365 to sign in to MSPbots because:
- Bot messages and other notifications will be sent through MS Teams.
- MSPbots uses Microsoft Single Sign-On (SSO) for added security.
Only user information is pulled by MSPbots when you sign in using Office. This article shows how you can set up MSPbots if you already have an Office 365 account. If you don't have Office 365, get instructions from Sign up with MSPbots without Microsoft Office 365 Account.
To sign in using Office:
- Go to https://app.mspbots.ai and click Sign in with Office 365.
- Sign in using your Office 365 email and password.
- Once logged in, click on Settings > Get Started.
- Follow the prompts until you finish the Get Started survey.
- When done, go to Settings > User Management.
- In User Management, add a new user by clicking the New User button.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields in the Add form and click Confirm.
- The addition of the new user is successful if the name appears on the user list.