- Go to Integration on the MSPbots app.
- Click the API Tool button on the Integrations screen to open the API Tool.
- Click the integration to which the tickets belong, and then select the API interface corresponding to the tickets you want to delete. For example, if you want to delete tickets with IDs 396265 and 396266 from the ConnectWise Manage integration, click ConnectWise Manage and then select Tickets.
For integrations not listed in the API List, it is not possible to delete the data of those integrations. If you want to delete the data of such integrations, please submit a request, and we will add the ability to delete the data of those integrations accordingly.
- Enter the IDs of the tickets for deletion in the IDs field. Separate multiple tickets with a comma. For instance, enter 396265,396266.
The API List section in the API Tool screen lists the APIs for Integration tickets. You can also search for the name of the integration in the search bar of the API List.
- Click Delete when done entering the IDs of all tickets for deletion.
- The API Realtime Result section on the right displays the real-time results of the API after the deletion, including counts, specific data, and in case of any unsuccessful deletions, the reasons for failure as well.