- Navigate to Integrations on the MSPbots app.
- Search for e-automate On-Premise and click it to open the connection settings.
- Click the +Add Connector button.
- Fill in all of the following required fields.
- Database Type - Select either SQL Server or MySQL.
- Agent - The agent will be populated automatically with the name of the installed machine.
- IP - Provide the internal IP address or FQDN of the e-Automate SQL or MySQL database server.
- Database Name
- Time Zone - Select the time zone used by the connected database.
- User ID - This is the username of the user with read-only access to the database.
- Password - This is the password of the user with read-only access to the database.
- Click Save And Sync.