You may choose to view shared reports from a user's browser. This is done by utilizing the MSPbots Shareable Link function which allows users to copy and attach a shareable link to emails or other channels. With this function, you can also set a duration for the link's availability to the recipients.
This article shows how to use the Shareable Link function to share reports.
Template Dashboards are not shareable. Users need to clone a dashboard first and find it under My Dashboards before the Share option becomes available.
To share a dashboard using a shareable link
- Go to Dashboards and search for the dashboard that you want to share.
- Click on the ellipsis icon and select Share from the options.
Note: The Share option is only available on the Dashboards tab. Once on the cloned dashboard view, go to the Dashboards tab with the search function to find the Share option.
- Click the Copy button to copy the URL for sharing.
- Click Additional Settings and select Customized Time to specify a limit to the link's availability or No Time Limit if the link will be available without limits.
- Click Save. You may now share the link via email or any channel. Use the URL to view the dashboard. Press F11 to enter the full-screen mode, and press Esc to exit the full-screen mode.
Don't forget to click Save before copying and sharing the link.