Clients may choose to share reports that can be viewed from a user's browser. This is done by utilizing the Shareable Link function of the MSPbots dashboards which allows users to copy a shareable link to attach to emails or any other channel. This function also has the option to set a duration for which the link will be accessible by the recipients.
This article shows how to use the Shareable Link function to share reports.
Template Dashboards are not shareable. Users need to clone a dashboard first and find it under My Dashboards before the Share option becomes available.
To share a dashboard using a shareable link
- Go to Dashboards and search for the dashboard that you want to share.
- Click on the ellipsis icon and select Share from the options.
Note: The Share option is only available on the Dashboards tab. Once on the cloned dashboard view, you have to go back to the Dashboards tab with the search function in order to find the Share option.
- Click the Copy button to copy the URL for sharing.
- Click Additional Settings and select Customized Time to specify a time limit for the link's accessibility, or No Time Limit if the link will be available without limits.
- Click Save. You may now share the link via email or any channel. Use the URL to view the dashboard. Press F11 to enter the full-screen mode, and press Esc to exit the full-screen mode.
Don't forget to click Save before copying and sharing the link.